Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Carpe Diem

Last week, before leaving for Bakersfield for the weekend, my Mom sent me upon the task of finding a journal/notebook set for our Pastor for her birthday, who goes through notebooks like my daughter goes through underwear (we're potty training). So I went to Target where they have the most gorgeous journals. I didn't find anything I thought our Pastor would like but I found a few that I wanted for myself. I didn't buy anything for me that day. But my mind kept going back to this one.... It was the most beautiful journal I'd ever seen. It was...

That's right, the Carpe Diem journal. And I love it. The whole purpose of it is to help you stay organized so you can reach your goals.

And it has pages in it to keep you motivated. The inside is just as beautiful as the outside! I'm really excited to have it. I've heard the phrase "Carpe Diem" before, but never actually knew what it meant. Now I do, "Seize the Day" what a perfect name for a journal about goals right?


No comments:

Post a Comment