Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

New Blog in the Blogosphere


Robin Stationery set of 5 - $12



Welcome to Little Miss Cards blog, we're so excited to have you!
Little Miss Cards is an online stationery shop on Etsy that concentrates on supplying tasteful, classic, charming, and lovely stationery sets along with a few extra's such as adhesive ribbon, blank paper notebooks, and assorted greeting cards, which we are currently working on to build up our stock.

This blog is an extension of my Etsy shop. Here, I hope to let readers and customer's alike in on what's new, and what projects I am currently working on.

I know the blog is rather empty right now, but there will be pages to come for contests, giveaways and I will have an about page.

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, please be sure to click on the links to the right, which will take you to my shop, Pinterest profile, and Facebook page. Eventually I hope to have a Twitter account as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment