Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Chevron Bandwagon

So, you may have read my product review yesterday, and if not here it is for you. As an effort to redeem myself (financially) I will be selling some craft stuff that I have been meaning to get read of since the beginning of time (it's stuff I don't use anyway). Also, so I could still execute those designs I've had spinning in my head, I allowed myself to order some supplies. In case you haven't been following my Twitter feed, here's a sneak peak for what I plan on doing with those new supplies...




 I actually made some changes to this one after taking the photo. See that monogram right there? It won't be oval, it will actually be a stamped doily, with a letter stamped on the inside. For now, it will be available in pink and gray and possibly blue and gray, but I need to test the gray ink on the blue paper. I WANT to do pink and gold but I don't have the right ink for it, also, I'd like to do blue and silver, but again, I don't have the right ink.

This one, the "scalloped" frame you see, is actually a window, and on the inside is where the silhouette will be stamped, and underneath that on the inside, where it isn't visible on the outside, I'm going to use a "Thank you" stamp in a french script. Oh, and there'll be an itty bitty bow attached to the front, how friggin cute is that right?

In case you can't tell from my blog, I LOVE the chevron pattern and I'm really excited that I'll finally have the ability to incorporate that pattern into some of my designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment