Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Congratulations Card in Silver and Black - $5.75

 Tada! Ain't she a beaut'? Yes, I said that with an Australian accent. But isn't she? I am thrilled at how this came out. I nearly had a heart attack when my 2-year old snatched it away from me and immediately started working at tearing the bow off and refused to give it back. But, it came away unscathed.
 I used black and silver card stock and silver embossing powder to bring out the silhouette cameo and "Congratulations!" I felt it was still miss something though...
So I hopped on over to Wal-Mart and chose a pretty grayish, silvery ribbon and made an itty bitty bow using this tutorial from this pin on Pinterest...

It was so easy, and fun! I hope you enjoyed today's post and please be sure to comment your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment