Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

How to Write Inside a Greeting Card



You know what's funny? I make cards. I am a stationery artist who cannot come up with a nice sentiment to save my life. Occasionally I get lucky and come up with something good that will bring tears (happy tears). Other times I just awkwardly come up with a joke that probably won't make sense to the receiver (actually, I'm better at the jokes). It also doesn't help that I have horrible handwriting that makes it look like I have rheumatoid arthritis, but that's another matter. Anyway, I came across a pin the other day on what to write inside of a card (Where was this when I was filling out thank you cards for my baby shower?).

I know that right this minute your trying to fill out that sympathy card to the new parents... I mean... congratulations card and here I am, giving you the link to the holy grail of greeting cards. You can thank me in the comments :)

What to Write in a Greeting Card


No comments:

Post a Comment