Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Sorry Folks

I know things have been quiet around here, and my Facebook page and Twitter account, since I've been preoccupied with trying to find a dog for our family; scouring Craigslist every hour, browsing Pet Finder every evening and every social media network you can think of including local rescue websites and visiting shelters. And even though we found our pooch, it will probably remain quiet for a while still. This week, our church is doing Vacation Bible School (Lots of churches do it, it's like a local summer church camp based on a theme, except it's only a few days and you can go home at the end of the day) which I will be helping out with. On top of that, my niece and nephews (all four of them) will be coming in to visit this weekend for two weeks, which means we'll be busy getting the house in tip-top shape for them to destroy (It'll be like having four babysitters living at home with me for two weeks. I'm looking forward to it).

Just letting you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment