Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Preppy in Pink (and Green)

Monogram Stationery Note Card Set of 30 - $40
This note card set has been in the shop for a little while but is still fairly new. When I'm trying to force an idea into my head (sometimes ideas just come to me and I have to run with it, other times I got nothin' and I need to inspire myself), I have a question that I concentrate on; "What is my shop missing?" In this case, I needed another design for a monogrammed note card set. I had offered others in the shop but they weren't doing so well so I removed them. So, with question one answered, I move onto question number 2; "What colors, and other design elements can I use for it, that I haven't used before?" In this case, I had just purchased a bunch of pink paper and had some green card stock that I rarely used. I also had an embossing stencil that I just hadn't found a use for yet. I use stamps most of the time, but I didn't have anything that I found useful so combed through my Cricut cartridge collection (I only have four, not really a collection) and then the real fun begins. Sometimes this takes a few hours or a few days to find figure out sizes, and layout. Sometimes, during this process, I realize my initial design just isn't working and I have to come up with something else (That's when it ends up taking more than one day). However, luckily for me, the design in my head came out only took a couple of hours and I think it came out beautiful.
The other monogram note card set looks like this...
Monogrammed Note Cards of 20 - $20.20


No comments:

Post a Comment