Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Coming Soon to a Stationery Store Near You...

....Near you, as in your computer/laptop/iPhone/tablet. This week I will be listing a birthday card and a new thank you note set design, available in pink, blue, or black. But until then, I thought I'd share an etsy shop that I really enjoy...

JL Mould. JL Mould creates custom stamps, and has done so for me, twice. The first time I was just starting out and had designed a logo for my shop, which they recreated into a stamp. After a while I didn't like my logo anymore, it looked generic, mediocre. So, I asked my brother to make me a logo which he did, and the LMC logo you see above you right now is the one he created, and the second stamp JL Mould has done custom for me. It is also the one I currently use on the back of all of my stationery with my shop address. Thanks JL Mould! And thanks Chase!


JL Mould is professional and provides high quality stamps. They are my go to place for custom stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment